Here's my first of two written articles about TGS2010 going up on GameZone. Its aptly titled "The Top 5 Ridiculously Awesome Games of TGS 2010." So go read it.
1) Which game could easily be retitled "The Dirty Dozen Versus the Magical Steam-Punk Nazi-Romans?"
2) What game puts the "Awe" back in "Awesome?"
3) Is this the most awesome thing you've seen all day? Or the most puzzling?
4) Most shooters are all about aiming for the head, while Dead Space is all about aiming for the limbs. What new title demands that you aim for the squishy bits?
5) What game's DRM is over three times less portable than the game system itself?
All answers should be written with a number two pencil. Make sure all your marks are heavy and dark.