Welcome to our fourth regular episode of the outcast. This one runs for a bit over three hours and we look in-depth at being a gamer in Japan and the PSP's 5th Birthday.
Download below and please leave us any comments on how we can improve this podcast. Thanks for listening.
What you been doing?
- Tokyo International Anime Fair
- Maaya Sakamoto Concert
- Monkeys/Nagano Trip
- Golden Week Movies
- Bargains in Japan/360
- Halo in Japan/Halo Legends
- Lost Odyssey
- Quantum Theory
- RE5: Lost in Nightmare/Desperate Escape
- Scott Pilgrim vs the World
- Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo (The Japanese Japanese People Don't Know)
- Big Gundam is back!
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker J-Pop Music Video
- God of War 3 without English
1:29:26 Happy 5th Bithday PSP!
- Our personal PSP stories and favorite PSP titles
- DS vs PSP
- The Future of the PSP
(Region Locking, Language Tracks, and Censorship)
- Playstation 3
- How is Silent Hill viewed in Japan?
- Who is your most loved/hated Final Fantasy XIII character?
- Does Square care more about FFXI's Japanese player-base?
- Do Japanese gamers really have multiple DS systems?
- Where should I study in Japan?
- Why has there been a recent spike in Japanese PS3 sales?
- How can I help out the Out-Cast?
- What is the Out-Cast's release schedule?
- What would Mario's voice sound like?